Here's what I have so far:
- Sub30 5k. Last year I got to around 32 minutes before I started working on distance. I am not a fast runner, but I also haven't really worked on speed. This year I want to work on that a little harder along with my endurance.
|Stars and Stripes 5k - my 5k PR|
- Complete the downstairs of my house. We have been living here 2 years now and I still haven't gotten my house together. Ridiculous! I am really great decorating for others but awful decorating for myself. My list is a mile long but I'm going to focus on the living room and kitchen before the rest of my house.
- Declutter. That's always a goal. I've already taken two full bags of toys, shoes, clothes, and random other things to goodwill last week.
- Complete one organizational project each month. I like keeping it simple with just one project each month. I get a little ADD when I start working on things. When I was cleaning my living room before Christmas, I went to move some photo boxes to make room for Christmas decor. So of course that meant I had to open the boxes and reorganize ALL the photos. What should have taken 5 minutes to clear one small spot ended up taking me 2 hours. Just like this goal has now taken off on a tangent....
- Wear all my scarves (not at once). Is it weird that this goal seems as lofty as running a 30 day streak?! I came up with this goal as I was adding 3 to my closet after Christmas.
|Crappy picture of my collection but there are probably 10 or more on each hook|
- Read the magazines I subscribe to. Some months I'm great and some months I don't even open the first page.