My overall goals this year are to get fit, stay healthy, save a little more, and organize my life. Pretty much the same goals as last year. At work we have yearly goals and one aspect of those goals is that they are measurable. So for 2014 I'm going to give myself monthly goals to work on.
- Complete 30 days of Jillian Michaels workouts - #jmdvdchallenge
- Complete the full 24 day Advocare challenge - Starts Tuesday! Eek!
- Take down my Christmas tree - I have to add some easy goals in here too
- Make a wedding book on Shutterfly
- List all our debts in order of smallest balance to largest - Going to go with the Dave Ramsey plan for 2014
- Simplify my living room, less is more! Hardwood floors are on the list for February and I don't want a lot of clutter to have to shove into my kitchen while the work is going on
There are many more things I would like to add to this list but I'm going to be realistic for January. I know school is starting back and we have to get back into our routine again. Add basketball games, an indoor softball league, pitching lessons and softball practice into that mix and I am going to need a month to get readjusted to the crazy.
Anyone else hate the R word? Set monthly goals instead of or to go along with yearly ones?