I know I've been gone absolutely forever, but I just couldn't miss talking about Christmas and linking up with my favorites! I'll be back tomorrow (and by tomorrow I mean next year probably) to do a little catch up.
2. The worst Christmas I had...was the year I decided Santa didn't exist. That year I learned "if you don't believe, you don't receive". Or you just got delayed presents, whichever. But now I follow the rule and I believe 100%.
3. That one gift that made me scratch my head and say, "Hmmmm" was...I got some very classy diamond stud earrings from my great grandmother one year. Too bad I didn't have my ears pierced to actually wear them!
4. One year I....blew out 10 strands of lights. Oh wait, that's every year!
5. I think the worst gift to give is....Christmas stuff, kinda. I mean I really like getting new Christmas decor because I'm a girl but then it really sucks because you get it just in time to pack it up. Also on the bad list, anything that has to do with cleaning. Buy me a vacuum and I will cut you! Even though I want a new one. Give me a gift card and I will spend it on my stupid vacuum myself. I'm practical.
6. At Christmastime I typically....wait until the last minute to get our cards out and plug way too many lights into one plug in. The tree goes dark and then I go on a Griswold-ish rant about how stupid our electricity is.
7. Typically, family Christmas....is Christmas morning with just me, Jeremy and Brooklyn. It's the most relaxing time of the Christmas season. Then he have Christmas lunch with my granddad and run around like crazy people the rest of that week.
8. If I could change one thing about the Holiday season....I would find a pre-lit tree that meets my standards. A girl can dream!
9. It is so hard to buy for....old folks. I mean really. They have everything they want and aren't interested in anything you could get for them. So enjoy your family pictures, Uncle Ed and Aunt Martha*
10. My favorite Christmas tradition is...drinking sparkling cider in "fancy" glasses with Brooklyn while we decorate the tree then watch Christmas Vacation.
11. Santa, baby, bring me a ....Nikon 3200 with additional lens, cute workout gear, bondi bands & bondi hat with ponytail hole, cute booties in brown, tan, and black....and all the pretty things.
*Names have been changed to protect the innocent. Not that they read my blog. Or know what a blog is.