I know you've probably seen the recipe for Bacon Ranch Chicken on pinterest. Here's what you need:
Turkey Bacon (a few or a lot of cooked strips)
1-2 cans of cream of chicken (depending on how much you are
making/size of crockpot)
Sour cream (get the lowest fat version)
- First up, cook your bacon in a skillet (honestly, I left out the bacon the last time around because I didn't have time.
- Tear up the cooked bacon and put it in the bottom of the crockpot
- Throw in a can or two of cream of chicken (I used one)
- Add half a cup (or a cup) of sour cream to the crockpot (You can substitute Greek yogurt for this also. I haven't yet and the yogurt I had in the fridge is needed for another recipe this week so maybe next time around)
- Add the Ranch seasoning and mix everything up. You may want to try half a Ranch packet the first time around. I use about half so it isn't too Ranchy #betterthanraunchy
- Add chicken breast. I used 3 chicken breast in my dish.
- Scoop some of the mix up on top of the chicken and turn the crockpot on low
- Go to work and come home to a yummy smelling house
- Make noodles according to package then toss that in with the crockpot goodness
Finished product will look something like this....
Now go link up at Lora's blog so we can all try some new recipes.