- Not so random fact, today is my baby girl's birthday. She is a whopping 10 years old today. How is that possible?! She opened her closet this morning to an avalanche of balloons then opened two tiny presents in her room before going downstairs to see her fun presents. Her birthday festivities are going to happen Friday so I will have pictures and details to post then.
|Black Bean Brownies for Brooklyn's class today (say that 5 times fast!)|
- This is the most behind I have ever been on Christmas present shopping. On another note, I think I'm going to really participate in the Black Friday madness this year. Usually I will get out and buy a few things but mostly drive around Target with my baby sister (Lil J) and laugh at everyone in line. Yes, we are cruel.
- Yesterday I saw a man that looked exactly like a pug. Seriously. He was in the car beside me at a red light and I could.not.stop staring at him. I was dying to take a picture, send it to
everyone in my contact listmy friends, and see if I was not the only person who thought this. What is wrong with me?
- I hate going to work unsure about an outfit. Like today...I am wearing boots with a maxi dress. I am not sure how I feel about this. Someone tell me that is perfectly acceptable. Because otherwise, what do I wear with my maxi dresses?
- I just started training for a 10K this past week and today I signed up for a 5k...in 3 weeks. But it sounds like so much fun! It's the Ugly Sweater Run. How fun does that sound?! And I registered on Living Social so it was half the regular cost. If you are in the Memphis area, you should go register too!
- I really want a Bloody Mary today. Not sure why. Random.
- We pass two crossing guards/traffic director people on the way to school each day and we lovely call one of them Handsy thanks to the show The League (so freaking hilarious, but lots of "manly" humor). I recently noticed Handsy's gloves have neon on the back of the gloves and a stop sign on the palm....and for some reason that was hilarious to me at 7am.
And that's probably enough random for one day. Next week I hope to be able to read my random notes!